Why Use Auction House South Yorkshire?
. Market position Auction House are firmly established as the UKs no.1 property auctioneers based on lots sold, last year our total exceeded 3,700 and nationally we sell over 75% of lot entered to our room auctions. We are market leaders across Yorkshire and hold regular auctions in Leeds, Sheffield and Beverley. We also operate Online Auctions with sales every Thursday (except over Christmas and the New Year.
· Trusted Brand Auction House South Yorkshire is part of the Auction House UK group of 35+ regional auction rooms covering England, Scotland and Wales; the network sells more properties 'under-the-hammer' that any other auctioneer and are multi award winners.
· More auctions Auction House South Yorkshire hold 7 Room Auctions per year and have 50 Online Auction dates scheduled, together these provide sellers with short lead in times and more opportunities to sell.
· Expert property auctioneers Auction House South Yorkshire is run by James Holding and its regular auctioneer is Bryan Baxter. The Auction House South Yorkshire team is highly skilled and knowledgeable, we ensure that accurate advice is provided to sellers around the setting of Reserves and Guide Prices. Bryan is also a regular 'celebrity' auctioneer featuring on the TV program Homes Under The Hammer
· Types of property we sell We sell residential and commercial property, including land and tenanted investments.
· Help & advice Friendly free advice without obligation and that includes auction valuations. We visit all properties when providing advice to better ensures accuracy
· Open House Viewings We organise and attend three to four viewing sessions at vacant properties entered into auction. This approach ensures we meet prospective buyers, creates that our multiple viewing system generates competition amongst prospective purchasers.
· Areas covered Sheffield and South Yorkshire.
· Powerful marketing In order to get the best price each property needs effective promotion to the market, so we use the major UK property portals, Rightmove and our own auctionhouse.co.uk website. Properties are also marketed using a range of digital systems and to our database of local, regional and national buyers.
· Choice of auction method We operate traditional Room Auctions which continue to be the most popular route to an auction sale. Running alongside these we offer Online Auctions every Thursday and sell properties both unconditionally on the fall of the virtual gavel and conditionally which provides an Exclusivity Period of four weeks for buyers to finalise their mortgage finance and exchange contracts.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.
The Barn Newmarket Road, Cringleford, Norwich, NR4 6UE