paragraphBelvoir is one of the UK's leading property management and letting agents. We offer a specialist service in residential lettings, properties to let, buy-to-let and property rental for tenants and landlords with offices in England, Ireland and Scotland.
- Excellent road links including M6 motorway,M54, M6 toll and A50 all providing easy access to Telford, Manchester, Birmingham and the West Midlands, Derby, Burton on Trent, the East Midlands and the M1.
- Frequent rail services to Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham and within 2 hours of London Euston.
- Manchester, Birmingham, East Midlands and Liverpool airports are all within 1 hours drive, providing easy access to the rest of the UK, Europe and international destinations.
- Attractive local countryside bordering the Peak District National Park, Cannock Chase and rural Staffordshire.
- The area is well served by both state and private schools including Newcastle under Lyme High School, Denstone College, Stafford Grammar School, Edenhurst Preparatory School as well as many other good educational establishments.
- Developing business areas include Stoke on Trent, Telford, Stone, Stafford and Uttoxeter, all attracted by a skilled workforce and an excellent transport network, especially along the M6 toll corridor.
- Universities include Birmingham, Keele, Wolverhampton, Aston and Staffordshire, all of which work closely with local business.Local hospitals include the North Staffordshire Royal Infirmary and Stafford General Hospital.
- Local Ministry of Defence establishments include Army barracks at Stafford, Market Drayton and Lichfield as well RAF units at Cosford and smaller units based in the north of the West Midlands. We are ideally placed to assist in the relocation and buy to let investments for service personnel.Sought after residential locations include Stafford, Stone, Eccleshall, Stafford, Penkridge and numerous small villages in the rolling Staffordshire countryside.
paragraphLets with PetsWe work with our landlords to provide a pet friendly let on as many properties as possible, however it is inevitable that some landlords are unable to accept pets of any kind at a property but with additional paperwork and deposits, we have been able to successfully secure tenancies for pet owners. Please enquire for further details.
paragraphRace for Life Mud Run - Belvoirs Buddies are ready
On 11 February 2015, we received this internal email:
"Who's in...? On June 13th there will be a mud run in aid of Cancer Research at Trentham Gardens. It is run by Race for Life but this year there is a twist, there will be LOADS of mud involved. We will be donning 'Team Belvoir' T-shirts, supplied by Jo and Adrian, with the cheerleaders jumping around with matching pom-poms."
Well, what could we say? So, the girls from our Stafford and Stone offices will be taking part in the Race for Life Mud Run on 13th June 2015 at Trentham to raise money for Cancer Research. If you would like to sponsor them please donate via our JustGiving page by cut and pasting this link into your browser https://www.justgiving.com/Belvoir-Lettings/ or searching for Belvoir's Buddies on the JustGiving page - all your donations will go to a fabulous cause.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.