Welcome to Brize Meadow
- A new Bloor home could save you £555 in annual bills, despite being 7.4% bigger on average than an older property**
- Take a look around our homes from the comfort of your own sofa with our selected 360 Virtual Tours available!
- Recently started your new family? There are plenty of Nurseries and Primary Schools within 2 miles from Brize Meadow. Carterton Primary School can be reached within 4 minutes and Brize Norton Primary School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted, is similarly as close.
- Reserve your new home in the early build stages to personalise your fixtures & fittings from our Options range.
- There is an extraordinary variety of things to do and places to visit around Carterton but you dont have to travel too far to find them. If youre looking a weekend full of culture, retail therapy and top class restaurants, Oxford is only a 40 minute drive* away.
- Ask us about Part Exchange or Help to Buy* - whether you're a first time buyer or a second-stepper, we can help you get moving.
*Help to Buy, Part Exchange and all Bloor incentives are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected plots only. Help to Buy is available on selected homes within the set regional price cap, and is available to first time buyers only. For full details on plot eligibility for all of our schemes, please speak with the Sales Team. **HBF Energy Report 2022