paragraphBrian Holt part of the haart family are a family run business underpinned by old school values of excellent service and communication. The staff have a wealth of experience and the office occupies a prominent position in the fashionable heart of Earlsdon, Coventry whilst covering Coventry and South Warwickshire.
paragraphLetting Your Property
I suppose the answer to this question is who you ask. For those who have purchased a property as an investment, lettings is the easy solution. Having a tenant occupying the property will ensure your property is not left vulnerable, whilst the rental income can do the same for your bank balance!
However, like everything in life, letting a property is not guaranteed to be risk free, but you can limit your exposure. The legal burden of a landlord can be a heavy one. You are required to be up to date with land law, as with the housing market and to be on top of repairs.
paragraphIs there a happy medium?
paragraphWhat do we do?
A brief outline of the service we provide is as follows:
- Rental valuation prior to each tenancy;
- Advice on repairs and anything that may affect the rental value;
- Accompanied viewings with all prospective tenants;
- Complete reference and background checks;
- Prepare a legally binding tenancy agreement;
- Dealing with utility companies at commencement of tenancy;
- Provide detailed statement of accounts each month;
- Conduct regular inspections of all managed properties;
- Provide emailed reports of inspection to the landlord;
- Ensure rent is paid at the required time;
- Organise quotes for any maintenance and carry out any repairs;
- Carry out professional check outs and administer the deposit.
CALL US TODAY TO SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR TEAM ON 02476 717389