Gascoigne Halman is the area’s leading independent Estate Agency. The company commenced trading in 1990 with offices in Wilmslow and Prestbury and grew quickly and now has sixteen offices covering South Manchester and North Cheshire (Alderley Edge, Altrincham, Bramhall, Cheadle, Didsbury, Hale, Knutsford, Lymm, Macclesfield, Marple Bridge, Poynton, Prestbury, Sale, Stockton Heath, Whaley Bridge and Wilmslow). The company remains privately owned and offers a professional service which combines friendly local management with a wealth of experience and expertise in house transfer.
Gascoigne Halman offers a range of professional services including a large Residential Letting & Management Department with an extensive collection of properties available for rental. The company’s Land & New Homes Department is recognised by the majority of major house builders and enables us to offer a wide range of new homes throughout the North Cheshire and South Manchester region. The company also offers a specialised Survey Department with a number of surveyors undertaking all types of building survey.
In addition to the Estate Agency services Gascoigne Halman Financial Services can assist you in finding your way through the wide variety of mortgages currently available. The company is an Independent Financial Advisor directly regulated by the FSA. As such the company has prospered through its truly independent status.
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office in Holmes Chapel is run by Stephanie Leech, MNAEA, MARLA, and backed by a local and enthusiastic team, who are all passionate about customer service and communication. Whether you are selling, buying, letting out your home or renting, the Holmes Chapel team is on hand for all your property needs.
Reasons to use Gascoigne Halman
• Our expertise in the local area enables staff to identify the best buyers and search for the best properties.
• We monitor customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis - 98% of our clients said they would recommend us. (Customer questionnaire returns for the last 6 months)
• Local 18 Branch Network – our 18 offices are networked, giving you access to home buyers from across the region.
• We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents and Association of Residential Letting Agents and are regulated by the RICS.
• We are committed to the communities in which we work and are enthusiastic fundraisers. In 2015 we donated £25,000 to local organisations through our 25K Community Challenge. In 2017, we supported the Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity by donating over 1500 toys to the children in the hospital and raised more than £2600 towards the One Big Wish Appeal.
We’d love to help you – call us now!
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Holmes Chapel Lettings. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.