Homes for Reading Ltd (HfR) was set up in the Spring of 2016 as an exciting and important part of Reading Borough Council’s housing strategy.
Wholly owned and funded by Reading Borough Council, Homes for Reading is a professional and responsible private residential landlord, looking to purchase and let c500 properties during its first five years and structured to enable it to develop new housing in the future, both for rent and sale.
Our ‘housing offer’ is completely separate and different to that of the Council – it is simply funded by the Council. We are an ethical company and the surplus we generate from our operations go towards improving housing and public services in Reading. By operating in a fair, professional, ethical and responsible manner HfR will help to drive improvements in the local Private Rented Sector.
Why choose a ‘Homes for Reading’ property to rent?
• We are a safe, trusted, responsible, professional landlord
• A high level of health and safety checks will have been carried out before you move in to your new home;
• We will treat tenants fairly and operate ethically
• HfR is wholly owned by RBC
• Your deposit will be held by a Government approved third party
• Specialise in the Greater Reading area
• We are a landlord that is here to stay with a long term business plan
• We have a dedicated management and maintenance team
• Our fees and charges are competitive and represent good value for money
• We offer a 24 hour a day / 365 days a year emergency repairs service
• We offer competitive market rents, transparency and no hidden costs.
We will continually strive to provide tenants with a high quality and responsive service. To help us to achieve the highest standards, we welcome feedback and suggestions regarding all aspects of our services and will proactively seek to obtain this through customer feedback and satisfaction surveys.
Tenants can contact us directly via our housing management agent through a dedicated call centre, e mail, text and in person, as well as through the HfR website. By providing an out of hours emergency service we offer a 24 hour a day, 365 days a year point of contact. We intend to develop other methods of contact including social media.
Disclaimer: The information about this Agent is provided by the Agent themselves as an advertisement for their agency services. Rightmove is not endorsing this Agent and makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove does not check or verify the accuracy of the content. The information is generated, provided and maintained by Homes for Reading Limited, Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Reading. Please contact the Agent directly to obtain further information about their property services.