Welcome to Howards in Great Yarmouth
At Howards we understand that moving house can be a stressful experience. Our aim is to relieve as much of that stress as possible by offering straightforward, down-to-earth advice and guidance. Founded in 1926, Howards has established itself as an exceptional Estate Agent in Norfolk and North Suffolk. Through a combination of our innovative marketing strategies and our transparent communicative approach, we will endeavour to sell your property at the best possible price within your desired timescales. At Howards we pride ourselves in the professionalism of our staff and the excellent local knowledge that they can offer. They are always on hand to answer questions and will be willing to assist with any queries that you may have.
What should you expect from Howards?
- High quality full colour property brochure
- Comprehensive internet marking of your property on 100's of property websites including: Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Regular press advertising in newspapers such as The Eastern Daily Press, The Evening News, The Advertiser and others (allocation dependant on area)
- Text message and email marketing service directly to all your potential buyers instantly.
- Vendor login facility giving you accurate information about your property available 24 hours a day.
- Dedicated and experienced staff offering a full sales and after-sales service
- Your property displayed in your local office window
- FREE installation of a For Sale Board
- Specially trained staff accompanying viewings
- Move Assist FREE online service
- Part of the Homes Network
- Member of the Property Ombudsmen's Scheme
- Unbeatable promotional offers
- Our pledge of No Sale - No Fee
When choosing Howards to sell your property you will benefit from all of the above facilities and services. Our teams of experienced and motivated staff will help you every step of the way, giving you confidence that we will maximise every opportunity possible when selling your home.
When listing your property with Howards you will also have access to a range of property related services including; Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's), mortgage advice, insurance, and conveyancing. Please ask for further details.
Don't Delay Sell Your Home Now With Outstanding Agents Giving You The Service You Deserve!