paragraphIs your house looking for a hero?
Ex-servicemen in Plymouth who are part of a veterans only handyman service taking the UK by storm are teaming up with us here at Mansbridge Balment in Plymouth!
Former Royal Navy man John Stephenson and Ian Rosevear, who served in the Army, are with Heroes4Hire, which has a collaboration with the agency to offer customers access to a variety of property related trades, for repairs and other services.
Heroes4Hire helps veterans pursue a new career opportunity as handymen, delivering a range of services, including painting and decorating, plumbing, carpentry, tiling, plastering and brickwork.
Tony Carlton, Branch Manager at the Plymouth North Office in Woolwell, said Heroes4Hire is already working with a number of leading estate agency brands nationally, offering their services to both sales and lettings customers.
He believes they could offer real added value for clients of both Mansbridge Balment's Plymouth North and City Offices.
"As we have a very strong services connection here in Plymouth, it is the perfect fit for us," said Tony.
"Heroes4Hire is a very professional brand, which already has considerable experience in the property sector, so we are extremely confident in recommending their services to our customers."
To celebrate we are giving TWO FREE HOURS OF THEIR TIME AND EXPERTISE WORTH OVER £80 to every new property taken onto the market in May and June 2018 with our two Plymouth Offices. So if you have a few jobs that need finishing before coming to the market please don't hesitate - Call us today!
Prominently located within Mutley Plain with public parking and street parking facilities nearby, our modern and contemporary designed office, offers the best in estate agency technology and comfort during your property search. Our experienced staff, with an excellent local knowledge of the city, will share their passion for Plymouth's current renaissance and re-development. We offer a range of services to those looking to sell or purchase residential property from waterside or urban apartments to luxury townhouses and country homes. This prestigious office covers Plymouth City, Plympton, Plymstock and the South Hams area and the Saltash and surrounding villages of S E Cornwall.
We welcome you to visit or contact our branch, and we look forward to hearing from you.
paragraphCOME AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL
We're open seven days a week and offer a late night valuation service - call us on 01752 229292 or visit our office at 6 Mannamead Road, Plymouth, Devon PL4 7AA.
Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 4pm
Sun 10am - 3pm
paragraphTop quality customer service guaranteed!
If you choose Mansbridge & Balment to sell your home and you choose the Black & White option, you will know exactly what service you are getting.
Because it's all here in Black and White - a 9 point customer service guarantee you can really believe in.
AND WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE IN IT?
Because if by chance we break our promise to you, WE WILL REDUCE OUR FEE BY £100 - not just once, but every time we break it. You can't get more Black and White than that!
1. Erect a For Sale board within one working day, following instruction.
2. Create a set of draft property details and make them available on internet portals within the first 48 hours (working days) of placing your property on the market.
3. Designate an NAEA qualified, full time member of staff as your personal point of contact at the time your property goes on the market. We will also contact you within two working days to introduce ourselves and arrange to visit your property.
4. Send a 'Unique' email link to your Personal Vendor log-in within the first 48 hours of instruction, enabling you to view behind the scenes information about your property marketing, including statistics from Rightmove and Zoopla - 24 hours a day.
5. Accompany all viewings within working hours to enable our staff to successfully sell the benefits of your home.
6. Give honest feedback from viewings by the following (working) day - informing you even if we have been unable to contact the client.
7. Supply you with marketing updates every two weeks, giving you a breakdown of enquiries, viewings, feedback and internet statistics, as well as constructive advice on the best course of action to achieve a sale.
8. Inform you of every offer made on your property, clarifying the purchaser's position to the best of our ability - giving you our unbiased recommendations and straight talking advice.
9. Give you bi - weekly sales progress updates via email and fortnightly phone updates, after a sale has been agreed, as well as offering advice and assistance to help the sales process run smoothly.
That's the Mansbridge & Balment 9 point, Black & White customer service guarantee - a guarantee you can believe in - from an estate agent you can trust!
paragraphAward winners 2016 and 2017...Independent Industry review site www.allagents.co.uk have awarded Mansbridge Balment 'Best in Plymouth' for Customer Experience based on independent reviews from buyers and sellers for the last two years running. See for yourself on https://www.allagents.co.uk/mansbridge-balment/