Valuations, Our valuations are totally free and without obligation. If you would like your property valued please contact our Sales Manager:
DD: 0118 951 9905 / 07980611842
Four things to consider:
- Customer service, As a local independent family business, customer service is at the forefront of our thinking. We handle your sale from start to finish from our main office here in the centre of Reading.
We aim to build close relationships with our clients and provide staff direct dials to ensure you can always speak to a familiar face. We also ensure that all of our staff take the time to visit and familiarise themselves with your home to ensure they are in the best position to advise prospective buyers when taking enquiries.
- Price, We believe that by ensuring the above, alongside our comprehensive online marketing options and registered buyers, we are in the best position to ensure you achieve the highest price possible for your home.
- Our Fee, We don't charge you up front! In the unlikely event where we fail to sell your home you won't pay us a penny. Our team are 100% motivated to sell your home and for the best price possible as they are rewarded with a percentage of the completed sale price.
- Marketing, Samuel James use state of the art software which allows us to instantly match your property with registered buyers looking for a property like yours.
We recognise that the first place many buyers search for a property is online and therefore ensure your property receives exposure on all of the major property portals.
We also have the ability to ensure your online advert stands out against the rest using:
- PREMIUM LISTINGS, makes your property bolder and brighter with more photos in the summary description leading to an increase in enquiries by up to 20%.
- FEATURED PROPERTY, not only makes your property bolder and brighter but also ensures your property appears at the top of a buyer's search summary leading to an increase in enquiries by up to 100%.
- De-clutter, create some space, put personal belongings away and throw away unwanted items. make that skip run you've been meaning to do for the past six months.
- Clean & Tidy, first impressions are important. Make sure the front garden and flower beds are well tended and the entrance is swept and presentable.
- Pets, keep pets under control and out of the way. The smell of wet dog isn't everyone's cup of tea!
- Time & Space, don't over crowd prospective buyers. We accompany all viewings but buyers need time and space to get a feel for your property. If you're out that's fine.