We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.



Historial Homes, Modern Living
  • paragraph

    Severns Letting Agency is a privately run, independent residential property agent based in the Midlands, specialising in high quality rental properties and rental property management. Severns Rental Agency was originally established to let and manage large new build student developments in Nottingham city centre and continues to specialise in providing first class, affordable accommodation for both students and young professionals in Nottingham and the Midlands, ensuring a safe and secure environment in which to live.

    The unrivalled setting of the Grade II Listed buildings of Heritage Park, which comprises Victoria House, The Round House and Heritage House offers a brand new residential development in an historic setting, which has retained many of its historical features. Mature landscaping, on-site car parking and a resident communal area creates an elegant and peaceful setting in which to live, relax and socialise within this newly converted residential development.
Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by Severns Rentals, Sheffield. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to Severns Rentals, Sheffield. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Severns Rentals, Sheffield. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.