The original family firm (A Stephenson & Co), was founded in 1925 by Arthur Stephenson great grandfather to the current managing director Sarah Randell. Sarah has successfully passed the Technical Award in Residential Letting and Property Management and has 30 years continuous experience in the residential property sector, with expertise in both the letting and management of houses and flats along with Estate Management of small and large residential blocks.
As members of the Property Ombudsman for Lettings and the National Approved Letting Scheme, we operate to a strict code of practice protecting the interests of both Landlords and tenants alike and ensuring that we keep abreast of industry developments, initiatives and changes in law. Our fee structure is transparent, there are no hidden fees and nothing is due until a tenant is found for your property.
Why Choose Stephenson Property Management LTD?
· Personal service tailored to your individual needs
· High service standards
· 24 hour emergency contact
· Competitive fees
· Choice of service available for Letting Properties (full management, tenant find or tenancy set up only)
· Choice of service available for block Management, which can include full director and/pr secretarial duties for the Leaseholders Management Company
· Accompanied viewings
· Periodic inspections
· Comprehensively assessed tenants