We use cookies to optimise your experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to receive our cookies. However, if you would like to, you can change your cookie settings at any time.



The Student Housing Company 
  • paragraph

    The Student Housing Company wants to change the way accommodation is provided for students. We want to raise people's expectations about service quality and communication. We want students to find renting a room from us incredibly easy and we want them to feel safe, comfortable and looked after. We want their parents to have peace of mind and we want the students to recommend us to other people.
  • paragraph

    Catherine House 
    Just over the road from Victoria Park, Catherine House is our brand new student residence in the seaside city of Portsmouth. Found right in the city centre, walking distance from Cascade shopping centre and Tesco Superstore Catherine House couldn't be in a handier location!

    Choose between a private en-suite room within a 3, 4, 5 & 6 shared apartment or your own studio or 1 bed flat all to yourself. Catherine House has all the options to suit your needs 

Contact us


    The content on this Microsite has been uploaded by The Student Housing Company, Catherine House. Rightmove Group Limited makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content, any queries should be sent directly to The Student Housing Company, Catherine House. Where properties are displayed on a page, this comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove Group Limited who operate the website Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. These property advertisements do not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Student Housing Company, Catherine House. Please contact the agent directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland and if you have any query over the content.