5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bexley at Revival, Tadcaster Road, Dringhouses, York, YO24
- Detached house from £429,995
- 5 bedrooms, 1 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - Dressing area
- Shower Room
- Study Room
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
A spacious family home over three floors with five bedrooms and a detached garage.
A magnificent home offering superb, spacious family living. With room to spread out and relax, everyone will feel at home in the Bexley.
You can now book an appointment online with our Sales Executive on site.
- Bedroom - 4.26 x 3.38 metres, 14'0'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom - 4.38 x 3.58 metres, 14'4'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom - 4.38 x 2.69 metres, 14'4'' x 8'10''
- Bedroom - 3.21 x 2.63 metres, 10'7'' x 8'8''
- Master Bedroom - 5.45 x 4.85 metres, 17'10'' x 15'11''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.45 x 8.38 metres, 17'11'' x 27'6''
- Living Room - 5.18 x 3.62 metres, 17'0'' x 11'11''
- Study Room - 3.92 x 2.73 metres, 12'10'' x 8'11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-22802310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference e1057f6b90b74328a8487c7f781f3003_5_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.