4 bedroom detached house for saleCARNAIRD at The Meadows, Main Road, Maddiston, Falkirk, FK2
- Single Integral Garage
- Family Dining Kitchen
- Cloak Room
- Utility Room
- 1350 Square Foot
- 1 Ensuite
- A fantastic collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes in Maddiston
- Only a short 5 minute drive to Falkirk town centre
- New primary school recently opened on development doorstop
The "Carnaird" is a fantastic 4 BEDROOM DETATCHED HOME with a single integrated GARAGE. The ground floor offers a well-proportioned living room with a bay window looking out to the front of the house. The KITCHEN/DINING AND FAMILY AREA sits to the rear with FRENCH DOORs leading to the garden. The upper floor features 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an EN SUITE to the Master bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Sitting Room - 6350 x 3200 millimetre
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6000 x 4700 millimetre
- Utility Room - 2150 x 1850 millimetre
- Wc - 2050 x 1100 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 4650 x 3600 millimetre
- En Suite - 2200 x 1900 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3600 x 2650 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 4000 x 3300 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 3500 x 3100 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2900 x 1950 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.