3 bedroom terraced house for saleGLENDALE at Royal Gardens, Cemetery Road, Pudsey, LS28 7HJ
- Ready to move into now
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Shower room
- 1319 square feet
- Utility room
- 2 en suites
- Choice of one, two, three, four and five bedroom homes
- Excellent commuting location to Leeds and beyond
This 3 BEDROOM, 3 storey home has an integral garage. Bedroom 3 with separate shower/cloakroom and utility is on the ground floor and to the first floor is a SITTING DINING ROOM WITH SEPARATE KITCHEN DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO A ROOF TERRACE, 2 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS are on the second floor both with either EN SUITE BATHROOM OR EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Bedroom 3 - 2.79 x 3.29m (9'2" x 10'10")
- Utility - 2 x 2.36m (6'7" x 7'9")
- Shower/cloaks - 1.66 x 1.65m (5'5" x 5'5")
- Kitchen Breakfast - 4.94 x 3.38m (16'2" x 11'1")
- Sitting Dining - 4.94 x 5.24m (16'2" x 17'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.94 x 3.28m (16'2" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.44 x 3.1m (11'3" x 10'2")
- En Suite 1 - 2.6 x 1.7m (8'6" x 5'7")
- En Suite 2 - 1.62 x 1.64m (5'4" x 5'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-23470308.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_73. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.