2 bedroom park home for saleWellingtonias, Warfield Park, Bracknell, RG42
- Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Family Park
- Integrated Appliances in Kitchen
- Single Garage with Driveway
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- 2 double bedrooms with fitted furniture
For reasons of clarity and transparency, we suggest you visit www.parkhomeliving.co.uk for current information on choosing the park home lifestyle.
New 42' x 20' 2011 Lissett Forest 2 Bedroom Park Home, Fully Furnished! - NO STAMP DUTY*
This home is situated at Warfield Park, a spacious and well-established family residential park set in 88 acres of beautiful wooded parkland near Bracknell in Berkshire.
This brand new Lissett is sited in a lovely new development in the ‘Wellingtonias’.
• Lounge – French doors leading to garden
• Dining Area
• Kitchen including integrated kitchen appliances.
• 2 double bedrooms with fitted furniture
• En suite Shower Room
• En-suite bathroom
• Fully furnished
• Single Garage and Driveway
* You do not have to pay STAMP DUTY or employ the use of a solicitor to purchase a park home, although, you may choose to do so.
All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHL0377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bruton Solutions, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.