3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKestrel at Trumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FT
- Parking space
- West facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- 980 square feet
- En suite
- Stylish homes in an enviable location
- High-quality construction and interior specification
- Uses energy-efficient materials and appliances
The THREE, BEDROOM Kestrel features a box bay front aspect window to the living room. The double doors, through to the LARGE KITCHEN/DINER gives the opportunity to have an open plan living space. The Master en suite bedroom, second double bedroom and single third bedroom with a good size family bathroom make the Kestrel an IDEAL FAMILY HOME.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitcheb/dining - 5.14 x 3.48m (16'10" x 11'5")
- Living Room - 5.18 x 2.82m (17'0" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.69 x 3.19m (12'1" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.54 x 3.01m (11'7" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.54 x 2m (11'7" x 6'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-27961932.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.