3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawthorn at Lawley Farm, Lawley Village, Telford, TF4
- Terraced house from £149,995
- 3 bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Private Garden
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
A lovely 3 bedroom terraced home comprising of a kitchen/breakfast area, downstairs cloakroom and a large dual aspect lounge.
The first floor offers 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Bedroom - 2.88 x 3.46 metres, 9'6'' x 11'4''
- Bedroom - 2.32 x 2.00 metres, 7'7'' x 6'6''
- Master Bedroom - 2.78 x 4.92 metres, 9'2'' x 16'2''
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 4.85 x 2.40 metres, 15'11'' x 7'11''
- Living Room - 5.29 x 2.95 metres, 17'4'' x 9'8''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a27939ffb3db49779934a5f2a1c9a99f_3_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.