5 bedroom detached house for saleWoodleigh at Kibworth Meadows, Wistow Road, Kibworth, Leicester, LE8
- Double Detached Garage
- Kitchen/Family Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- 2526 Square Foot
- Cloak Room
- Utility Room
- 1 Ensuite
- Dressing Room
The Woodleigh is a charming five bedroom home set over three floors. With space for all the family, downstairs there's a generous lounge, dining room, large kitchen and family room as well as a study. Off the landing you'll find three bedrooms and a family bathroom - the largest with a DRESSING AREA AND EN SUITE. On the top floor you'll find two more bright bedrooms with a shared shower room.
- Sitting - 5101 x 4250 millimetre
- Kitchen/breakfast - 6390 x 3700 millimetre
- Utility - 900 x 1686 millimetre
- W.c - 1602 x 1061 millimetre
- Dining - 4250 x 2999 millimetre
- Study - 3591 x 2625 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 5101 x 4250 millimetre
- En-suite - 2999 x 2354 millimetre
- Dressing - 2999 x 2040 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3775 x 3591 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 3700 x 3591 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2699 x 2494 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 5418 x 4312 millimetre
- Bedroom 5 - 5418 x 4097 millimetre
- Shower - 2761 x 1822 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.