4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Carlow at Oswald Park, Oswald Street, Burnley, BB12 0DD
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Roca Bathroom Suite
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu double glazing
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Generously sized rear garden
Sales Office Open Thursday to Monday 10am to 5pm
The Carlow - Impressive 4 bedroom home with kitchen/dining room, dual aspect lounge, en-suite, downstairs wc and garage. This property is available with Help to Buy from £123,196. Contact us for more information.
|Kitchen/Dining||5.30 x 2.95||17'4" x 9'8"|
|Lounge||5.30 x 3.13||17'4" x 10'3"|
|Utility||1.98 x 1.55||6'6" x 5'1"|
|WC||1.70 x 0.90||5'6" x 2'11"|
|Bedroom 1||4.24 x 2.51||13'10" x 8'2"|
|En-suite||2.15 x 1.59||7'0" x 5'2"|
|Bedroom 2||2.99 x 2.51||9'9" x 8'2"|
|Bedroom 3||2.69 x 3.52||8'9" x 11'6"|
|Bedroom 4||2.69 x 2.57||8'9" x 8'5"|
|Bathroom||2.06 x 1.70||6'9" x 5'6"|
Oswald Park is situated in the bustling community of Stoneyholme with a range of local shops and amenities on its doorstep.
Perfect for first time buyers and families alike these new homes benefit from excellent primary and secondary schools nearby including Burnley College.
The development is located close to excellent public transport links with a regular bus service stopping opposite the site. Burnley Train Station is half a mile away the M65 motorway is close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Carlow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North West - East). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.