4 bedroom detached house for saleBANCHORY at Oakfield Gait, Dalgety Bay, Ridge Way, Donibristle Industrial Park, Hillend, KY11
- Single Integral Garage
- Family Dining Kitchen
- Cloak Room
- 1477 Square Foot
- Utility Room
- 2 Ensuites
- Available to view
- A regular winner of the Best Kept Small Town title
A 4 BED DETACHED HOME with DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE and open outlook to the front of the property. The lower level features a large lounge, an OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING and family area, a downstairs WC and a utility room. Upstairs you will find 4 BEDROOMS; 2 of which have EN SUITE features, a family bathroom and a STUDY ROOM. A SOUTH EAST FACING GARDEN will allow you to enjoy the sunny days.
- Lounge - 3360 x 6360 millimetre
- Kitchen/dining/family - 8220 x 3190 millimetre
- Utility - 2150 x 1700 millimetre
- Wc - 1835 x 2140 millimetre
- Garage - 5190 x 2500 millimetre
- Bedroom 1 - 3230 x 4140 millimetre
- En Suite - 2135 x 1730 millimetre
- Bedroom 2 - 3320 x 3210 millimetre
- En Suite - 1590 x 2135 millimetre
- Bedroom 3 - 2680 x 5010 millimetre
- Bedroom 4 - 2550 x 3560 millimetre
- Bathroom - 2120 x 2000 millimetre
- Computer Area - 2070 x 2290 millimetre
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_79. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.