3 bedroom terraced house for saleKirkwood at Papplewick Green, Papplewick Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham, NG15 7TJ
- Ready To Move Into Now
- Parking Space
- South West Facing Garden
- 975 Square feet
- En suite
- Your New Address could be Red Kite Close, Nottingham
- A new community with play parks and green space
- Close to local schools and shops
The Kirkwood offers plenty of space for you to share with your young family, in this well designed THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE. Downstairs, there's a kitchen and lounge diner with a fully glazed bay and French doors to the garden as well as a CLOAKROOM off the hall. Upstairs are two bedrooms and the main bathroom, with the second floor creating a hideaway with the MASTER BEDROOM AND EN SUITE.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Sitting/dining - 5.45 x 4.14m (17'11" x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 3.58 x 1.89m (11'9" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.38 x 0.85m (4'6" x 2'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.14 x 2.74m (13'7" x 9'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.13 x 2.09m (10'3" x 6'10")
- Bathroom - 2.09 x 1.85m (6'10" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.14 x 3.76m (13'7" x 12'4")
- En-suite - 1.79 x 2.35m (5'10" x 7'9")
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.