3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEMPRESS at The Chocolate Works,York, Campleshon Road, South Bank, YORK, YO23 1EY
- SAVE £20,000
- WAS £499,995
- NOW £479,995
- £13,999 Stamp Duty Paid
- Ready to move in
- Stunning racecourse views
- First floor terrace
- Integrated appliances and wine cooler
- Three double bedrooms
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
Designed over three floors, this modern three bedroom home is nothing short of spectacular with stunning racecourse views from its impressive first floor terrace and lounge. The quality kitchen includes a family dining and seating area with French doors opening onto the rear garden. A useful family room/study, utility, three double bedrooms, the master bedroom with en suite, provide space for family and guests.
- Kitchen/dining - 4.78 x 5.59m (15'7" x 18'3")
- Study/family - 2.4 x 3.94m (7'9" x 12'9")
- Utility - 1.4 x 1.9m (4'6" x 6'2")
- Wc - 0.9 x 1.9m (2'9" x 6'2")
- Living - 4.78 x 3.71m (15'7" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.78 x 2.7m (15'7" x 8'8")
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 2m (7'7" x 6'6")
- Terrace - 4.87 x 2.68m (15'9" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.78 x 3.46m (15'7" x 11'4")
- En Suite - 2.36 x 1.8m (7'7" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78 x 3.17m (15'7" x 10'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-38648451.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.