4 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Mayflower at Papermill Lock, Mill Lane, Little Paxton, St. Neots, PE19
- Terraced house from £234,995
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with ensuite
- Single Garage
- Private Garden
- Master Bedroom - En-suite shower
- Living Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
The Mayflower housetype at Papermill Lock is a modern 3 storey townhouse with an integral garage. The wide hallway leads into a kitchen/dining room with French doors leading onto the rear patio area. The first floor contains the lounge which has an attractive juliette balcony to the front of the property and 2 of the 4 bedrooms. A master bathroom and useful storage cupboard are also on this level. The second floor boasts 2 spacious double bedrooms, both with en suite shower rooms and the front room with another juliette balcony. All the properties at Papermill Lock have luxury fitted kitchens from Symphony, Roca sanitaryware and a choice of tiling from Porcelanosa.
- Bedroom - 3.22 x 4.93 metres, 10'7'' x 16'2''
- Bedroom - 2.82 x 3.98 metres, 9'3'' x 13'1''
- Bedroom - 2.07 x 3.22 metres, 6'8'' x 10'7''
- Master Bedroom - 3.86 x 4.93 metres, 12'8'' x 16'2''
- Kitchen/Dining room - 4.93 x 4.93 metres, 16'2'' x 16'2''
- Living Room - 4.09 x 4.93 metres, 13'5'' x 16'2''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40535879.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ea9ebdd4add84000acb7a6d36eff8204_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.