2 bedroom park home for saleThe Firs Park, Woodside Lane, AL9
- Total of 7 units. No Stamp Duty. Band A Council Tax
- 2 Bedrooms
- Beautiful Park Home Site
- Quiet Location
- Brand New High Specification Homes
The Firs, Bell Bar, Herts.
***7 Luxurious New Park Homes being built *** Retirement Park Home Site, 50 +
* Superb Location with Views Over Countryside
* High Specification with Choice of Fittings
* 2 Large Fitted Bedrooms (En-Suite to Master)
* Dressing Area in Master Bedroom
* Large Living/Dining Space with Feature Fireplace
* Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Range Oven, Granite Worktops & Butler Sink
* Large Patio
* Private Parking Bays
* One Available September 2017
Total of 7 units. No Stamp Duty. Band A Council Tax
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference thefirsnewbuilds. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welham Estates, Welham Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.