4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Esk at Scholars Gate, Off Success Road, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 4TL
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- Stunning Fitted Kitchen/Family Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Downstairs WC
- NHBC Warranty
- Master Bed En-Suite
The instant attraction of the CANOPIED ENTRANCE and ATTRACTIVE BAY WINDOW is sustained by a SUCCESSION OF DELIGHTFUL FEATURES, from the FRENCH WINDOWS IN THE BRIGHT KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM to FOUR BEDROOMS each with its own unique character. The MASTER BEDROOM INCLUDES A WARDROBE AND EN-SUITE SHOWER.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.96 x 5.23 metre
- KitchenDining - 5.42 x 3.61 metre
- WC - 1.61 x 1.51 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.96 x 2.67 metre
- EnSuite - 1.79 x 1.61 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.55 x 2.64 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 1.78 x 3.64 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.51 x 2.56 metre
- Bathroom - 2.51 x 2.17 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41059554.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071550000014_4_49_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.