4 bedroom detached house for saleGuisborough at Merrington Park, Coulson Street, Spennymoor, DL16
- Ready to move into
- Integral garage
- New housetype designs
- Family and commuter-friendly location
- Only three miles from the A1(M)
- Great local amenities
A beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOME offering a KITCHEN WITH DINING AND FAMILY AREAS, adjoining UTILITY ROOM and FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden. The SPACIOUS LOUNGE is also located on the ground floor. The first floor has FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO THE MASTER BEDROOM and a FAMILY BATHROOM. This family home also comes with INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 5.85 x 4.68m (19'2" x 15'4")
- Utility - 2.24 x 1.58m (7'4" x 5'2")
- Lounge - 5.12 x 3.79m (16'9" x 12'5")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.12m (5'2" x 3'8")
- Garage - 5.31 x 2.57m (17'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.17 x 3.39m (13'8" x 11'1")
- En Suite - 2.28 x 1.27m (7'6" x 4'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.8 x 2.8m (12'5" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.68m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.41 x 2.68m (11'2" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.86m (6'1" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-41060193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.