4 bedroom detached house for saleTavistock at Vision, North Dean Avenue, Keighley, BD22 6QL
- Part Exchange available
- Family dining kitchen
- En suite master bed
- Bay fronted lounge
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- Help to buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- 10yr NHBC warranty
An IDEAL FAMILY HOME with plenty of SPACE AND LIGHT. Through the front door you'll find the BAY FRONTED LOUNGE which leads through to the main hub of this home; the KITCHEN DINING ROOM, with a separate UTILITY ROOM and FRENCH DOORS to the garden. There's also a practical cloakroom and INTEGRAL GARAGE. Upstairs you'll find FOUR GENEROUS BEDROOMS, the master with EN SUITE, and a family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.01 x 4.15m (16'5" x 13'8")
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 5.18 x 2.92m (17'0" x 9'7")
- Utility - 1.85 x 1.61m (6'1" x 5'3")
- W C - 1.61 x 1.02m (5'3" x 3'4")
- Garage - 4.98 x 2.54m (16'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.16 x 3.07m (13'8" x 10'1")
- En Suite - 2.04 x 1.42m (6'8" x 4'8")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56 x 2.64m (15'0" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.46 x 2.52m (11'4" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.84 x 2.04m (9'4" x 6'8")
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.91m (7'1" x 6'3")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42230694.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.