3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGREENWOOD at Mountain View, Merthyr Road, Llanfoist, NP7
- Views of Blorange Mountain
- Ready to move in package incl
- South facing garden
- Private cul-de-sac
- Open plan kitchen
- Family/dining room
- Separate study
- 1170 square feet
- En suite
- Energy Efficiency Rating A
This outstanding two and a half storey, three bedroom family home has an OPEN-PLAN COMBINED KITCHEN, DINING ROOM AND FAMILY AREA on the ground floor with a GLAZED BAY that brings natural light. Downstairs also offers a STUDY and UTILITY ROOM. The first floor features the lounge and MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. The second floor has TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom.
- Family/dining - 4.17 x 4.57m (13'8'' x 15'0')
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 1.96m (10'0'' x 6'5'')
- Study - 2.4 x 1.96m (7'10" x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 0.97m (4'11" x 3'2")
- Lounge - 4.17 x 3.34m (13'8'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.17 x 3.22m (13'8" x 10'7")
- En Suite - 1.85 x 1.94m (6'1" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17 x 3.74m (13'8" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.17 x 3.36m (13'8" x 11'0")
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.83m (6'7" x 6'0")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42266961.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_35. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson South Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.