4 bedroom detached house for saleGuisborough at Bowbrook Meadows, Mytton Oak Road, Bowbrook, Shrewsbury SY3
- Double parking space
- Single integral garage
- Surrounded by picturesque Shropshire countryside
- Famously known as the birth place of Charles Darwin
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Selection of amenities close to the development
The hub of this family home is sure to be the kitchen and dining area, featuring a GLAZED BAY WINDOW and FRENCH DOORS, bringing the outside in and allowing plenty of light to flood through. This leads through to a roomy lounge with BAY WINDOW which a great space to relax with your family. The first floor has FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with the master bedroom including a modern EN SUITE.
- Kitchen/ Dining Room - 5.85 x 4.68m (19'2" x 15'4")
- Utility - 2.24 x 1.58m (7'4" x 5'2")
- Lounge - 5.12 x 3.79m (16'9" x 12'5")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.12m (5'2" x 3'8")
- Garage - 5.31 x 2.57m (17'5" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.17 x 3.39m (13'8" x 11'1")
- En Suite - 2.28 x 1.27m (7'6" x 4'2")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.8 x 2.8m (12'5" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.77 x 2.68m (12'4" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.41 x 2.68m (11'2" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.86m (6'1" x 6'1")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42512214.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.