4 bedroom detached house for saleTARBERT at Burn Brae, St. Andrews Drive, Cumbernauld, G68 0EW
- Part Exchange available
- £14,474.75 towards deposit
- Ready to move into
- Family home
- Computer room
- Utility room
- 2 en suites
- Convenient transport links to Scotland's main cities
- Town centre offers abundance of local amenities
The Tarbert is a stylish FOUR BEDROOM HOME offering OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN WITH FAMILY DINING AREA, full height GLAZED BAY with FRENCH DOORS opening onto the rear garden, adjoining UTILITY ROOM AND spacious LOUNGE. The first floor features MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE, a FURTHER ENSUITE TO BEDROOM TWO, TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. This home comes with a SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE.
- Kitchen - 4.56 x 6.42m (14'11'' x 21'0'')
- Lounge - 6.01 x 3.38m (19'8'' x 11'1'')
- Utility - 2.58 x 1.76m (8'5'' x 5'9'')
- Wc - 1.1 x 1.74m (3'7'' x 5'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.1 x 3.36m (13'5'' x 11'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.1 x 1.85m (6'10'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.47 x 3.35m (11'4'' x 10'11'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.72 x 2.05m (5'7'' x 6'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.14 x 2.49m (13'7'' x 8'2'')
- Bedroom 4 (double) - 3.37 x 2.54m (11'0'' x 8'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 2.15m (6'3'' x 7'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42530052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_71. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.