4 bedroom detached house for saleCRAIGIEVAR at Inchcross Grange, Standhill Farm Bathgate, EH48 2HN
- 100% Part Exchange
- South facing garden
- Move in for Spring
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 153 stylish and modern homes
- Quality homes in a fantastic neighbourhood
- Great for commuters with rail links to Edinburgh & Glasgow
The Craigievar is a delightful 4 BEDROOM HOME with integral garage. The ground floor offers a comfortable lounge, an open plan kitchen and dining area with FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear gardens. The first floor offers 2 double bedrooms, with EN SUITE SHOWER room to the master bedroom. A further twin bedroom and single room, along with the family bathroom complete this fantastic home.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.81 x 3.65m (15'9'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge - 4.31 x 3.7m (14'1'' x 12'1'')
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.75m (6'5'' x 5'8'')
- Wc - 1.98 x 0.9m (6'5'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.7 x 3.5m (12'1'' x 11'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.14 x 1.56m (7'0'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.69 x 2.47m (12'1'' x 8'1'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.4 x 2.75m (14'5'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.46 x 2.15m (11'4'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.43 x 1.7m (7'11'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42621573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.