3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreenwood at Garnett Wharfe, Pool Road Otley, West Yorkshire LS21
- Three double bedrooms
- Ideal family home
- En suite to master
- French doors to rear garden
- Separate study
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Selection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- Riverside setting with walks
- Homes within walking distance of Otley
- Above average local schools
Off the entrance hall of this family home you'll find a STUDY to the front which makes an IDEAL WORK SPACE. To the rear there is an OPEN-PLAN COMBINED KITCHEN, DINING ROOM AND FAMILY AREA on with a GLAZED BAY that lets in natural light. Upstairs is a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM. You'll find TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom on the top floor.
- Family Dining Room - 4.16 x 4.57m (13'8'' x 15'0'')
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 1.95m (10'0'' x 6'5'')
- Study - 2.4 x 1.95m (7'10'' x 6'5'')
- Wc - 1.5 x 0.97m (4'11'' x 3'2'')
- Lounge - 4.16 x 3.34m (13'8'' x 11'0'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.16 x 3.22m (13'8'' x 10'7'')
- En Suite - 1.84 x 1.94m (6'0'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16 x 3.74m (13'8'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 3 - 4.16 x 3.36m (13'8'' x 11'0'')
- Bathroom - 2 x 1.82m (6'7'' x 5'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42714429.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.