4 bedroom detached house for saleBlenheim at Bader Heights, Tangmere, PO20
- STAMP DUTY PAID and FREE FLOORING to selected plots
- Large 23ft Kitchen Diner with French Doors to garden
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Bay Window
- Utility Room
- Master Bed with En-Suite and Fitted Wardrobe
- Garage and Driveway Parking for 2 cars
- South-Facing Garden
- Help to Buy or Part Exchange available
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
Brand new 4 bedroom executive detached home from Miller Homes
SPECIAL OFFER: STAMP DUTY PAID & FREE FLOORING to selected plots! Contact us today or visit us.
Please visit us for more information and to see our Blenheim showhome
Bader Heights, Meadow Way, Tangmere, West Sussex, PO20 2ES
Open Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm
The Blenheim at Bader Heights
Click here to view an interactive virtual tour of this property
This four bedroom detached home is situated on our Bader Heights development - a delightfully landscaped new neighbourhood of energy-efficient one, two, three and four bedroom homes arranged around open green spaces, just three miles from Chichester's historic city centre and a short stroll from the amenities of Tangmere village.
The accommodation includes: Spacious lounge to the front of the property with feature bay window, front-facing study, downstairs cloakroom, large 23ft open-plan kitchen diner with breakfast bar and french doors opening out on to the garden, utility room with side access to the outside of the property, large master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobe, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom. There is a single garage and driveway parking for 2 cars to the side of the property, and a south-facing garden to the rear.
Help to Buy
This family home is available on the Help to Buy scheme - you could only need a 5% deposit with a 20% equity loan from the government and a 75% mortgage. We offer the Help to Buy scheme for all buyers, not just first time buyers. To find out more about Help to Buy please see our website or visit our marketing suite to speak to a Sales Adviser. Terms & Conditions apply
Swap your old house for a brand new Miller home with our Part Exchange scheme and take the uncertainty and stress out of moving. There's no chain, or any estate agent fees and you’ll receive a fair offer based on an independent valuation. Enjoy a guaranteed buyer, no deposit on exchange, and a decision usually within 7 days. To find out more about Part Exchange please see our website or visit our marketing suite to speak to a Sales Adviser. Terms & Conditions apply
- Gas central heating throughout
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Programmable control of heating zones
- Double glazed PVCu windows and french doors
- Walls painted in soft white emulsion
- Woodwork painted satin white
- Smooth finish ceilings painted white
- TV sockets to lounge and master bedroom
- BT socket
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
What makes us different?
Miller Homes have been building quality new homes for 80 years, and in our independent customer satisfaction surveys, 94% said they would recommend us. We invest everything in to your customer journey - it's designed not just to please you, but to exceed your expectations. When you become a Miller customer, we'll listen to you right from the start. From the day you first look around a showhome until long after you've moved in, we're here to offer help and support. We don't want you to just be satisfied, we want you to be delighted. That’s the Miller Difference.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 3.65 x 4.54 metre
- Dining Kitchen - 7.14 x 3.88 metre
- Study - 2.165 x 2.035 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.19 x 3.935 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79 x 2.85 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.26 x 2.85 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.16 x 3.1 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42780489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170370000002_4_33_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.