3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTyrone at Shieldrow Park, Stanley, DH9
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Ideal Standard bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- Gas Central Heating
- PVCu double glazing
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Driveway/allocated parking space or garage
- Furniture package and carpets included on selected plots only
Sales Office Open
Thursday - Monday 10am - 5pm
**Furniture package and carpets included on selected plots only**
Tyrone is a stylish three bedroom house with kitchen/dining area, lounge with French doors to the garden and cloakroom. Stairs lead to the first floor landing offering three bedrooms and modern bathroom. This property is available with Help to Buy from £86,396. Contact us for more information.
|Kitchen/Dining||4.95 x 2.40*||16'3" x 7'10"|
|Lounge||4.15 x 3.31||13'7" x 10'10"|
|WC||1.70 x 0.94||5'7" x 3'1"|
|Bedroom 1||4.15 x 2.52||13'7" x 8'3"|
|Bedroom 2||3.81 x 2.20||12'6" x 7'2"|
|Bedroom 3||2.76 x 1.86||9'1" x 6'1"|
|Bathroom||2.19 x 1.84||7'2" x 6'0"|
Located just 1.5 miles from the centre of Stanley, Shieldrow Park is perfectly situated close to great local amenities with the larger cities of Newcastle and Sunderland easily reached via the A693 & A1M.
Pedestrianised Front Street, the local high street, is just two and a half miles away and features a mix of independent shops and popular stores plus a busy market twice a week. The area is also served by a range of large supermarkets included Asda and Tesco.
The area is well served by public transport with a regular bus route along Shieldrow Lane to Stanley, Durham & Newcastle.
Anyone looking for local sports & leisure will be pleased to know that the Louisa Sports Centre is just 1.5 miles away and offers a range of sports groups, facilities and a swimming pool. Annfield Plain Park & Outdoor Play Area is just a minute walk from Shieldrow Park and contains bowling greens, tennis courts, football pitches and playgrounds.
Buyers with children will be pleased to know the nearest primary school, Annfield Plain, is just half a mile away with the nearest secondary school just under one mile away.
There is an event at the Shieldrow Park development on Saturday 16th January between 10am and 5pm. The event will give potential buyers the opportunity to speak face-to-face with Independent Mortgage Advisors who can give up-to-date advice about what mortgages are available, how much people can borrow and details on specific schemes such as Help to Buy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Tyrone. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North East - North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.