4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Master en suite bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
This FOUR BEDROOM HOME is ideal for anyone looking for more space, with a lARGE OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN, SEPARATE UTILITY and cloakroom. The SPACIOUS LOUNGE welcomes the daylight in through its FRENCH DOORS THAT LEAD TO THE GARDEN. Upstairs there are FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS including a MASTER BEDROOM WITH AN EN SUITE, a handy storage cupboard and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 6.6 x 3.15m (21'8" x 10'4")
- Kitchen/ Dining Area - 6.6 x 4.09m (21'7" x 13'4")
- Utility - 1.64 x 2.05m (5'4" x 6'8")
- Cloakroom - 1.64 x 1.5m (5'4" x 4'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.84 x 3.05m (12'7" x 10'0")
- En Suite - 1.85 x 1.72m (6'0" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 4.71 x 2.65m (15'5" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.53 x 3.22m (11'6" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.26 x 1.9m (10'8" x 6'2")
- Bathroom - 1.85 x 1.85m (6'0" x 6'0")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.