4 bedroom detached house for saleCambridge at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Detached 4 bedroom home
- Study & utility
- Master en suite
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
Welcoming you to this 4 BEDROOM HOMe is an impressive entrance hall leading to an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY AREA with French doors to the garden. Perfect for entertaining, the DINING ROOM also offers access to the garden. The light and spacious BAY FRONTED LOUNGE, STUDY AND UTILITY complete the ground floor. Upstairs are 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with an en suite to the master and a handy storage cupboard.
- Wc - 1.66 x 0.85m (5'5'' x 2'9'')
- Utility - 1.66 x 1.6m (5'5'' x 5'2'')
- Lounge - 5.06 x 3.7m (16'7'' x 12'1'')
- Dining - 3.25 x 2.64m (10'7'' x 8'7'')
- Family / Breakfast - 3.8 x 2.41m (12'5'' x 7'10'')
- Kitchen - 3.11 x 2.64m (10'2'' x 8'7'')
- Study - 2.28 x 2.16m (7'5'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.86 x 3.57m (12'8'' x 11'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.34 x 3.25m (14'2'' x 10'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.35 x 3.16m (10'11'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.15 x 2.98m (10'4'' x 9'9'')
- Bathroom - 2.14 x 1.7m (7'0'' x 5'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.28 x 1.45m (7'5'' x 4'8'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.