3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAIRTH at Westlin Walk, Glasgow Road, Kilmarnock, KA3
- Single integral garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Kilmarnock
- Within easy access of M77
- Semi-rural location
- Kilmarnock town centre 10 minute drive
Our popular THREE BEDROOM Airth, has all the space you could want from a family home. Featuring a bay area to the lounge, the ground floor also benefits from a spacious KITCHEN/DINING AREA. The first floor wows with a LARGE MASTER BEDROOM featuring separate DRESSING AREA AND ENSUITE. With an additional DOUBLE AND SINGLE BEDROOM, the Airth is the perfect place to call home.
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.2m (15'5" x 10'5")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.33 x 3.65m (14'2" x 11'9")
- Utility - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'0" x 5'0")
- Wc - 2.16 x 1.1m (7'0" x 3'6")
- Bedroom 1 - 5.78 x 2.76m (18'9" x 9'0")
- En Suite - 2.14 x 1.38m (7'0" x 4'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.4 x 3.18m (11'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.4 x 1.98m (11'1" x 6'4")
- Bathroom - 2.13 x 1.9m (6'9" x 6'2")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43685340.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_44. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.