4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at The Spinney, Welbeck Avenue, Burbage, Hinckley, LE10
- Part Exchange available
- Flooring included worth £8,058
- Stamp Duty paid £9,750*
- Ready to move into*
- Overlooking public open space
- Garage with parking space for 2 cars
- Generous lounge with elegant bay window
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- *Offer not in conjunction with Part Exchange
- *You must move into your property by 30.06.17 to qualify for the above offer
Save over £17,808 when you secure the 'Holden'. Get stamp duty paid and flooring included. Enjoy this home with woodland trails in the National forest to explore on your doorstep. Highlights include a spacious bay-fronted lounge, master bedroom with en suite.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.15 x 4.68m (20'2'' x 15'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.8m (12'2'' x 19'0'')
- Study - 2.36 x 2.89m (7'8'' x 9'5'')
- Utility - 1.59 x 2.54m (5'2'' x 8'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 1.48m (5'2'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.83 x 4.38m (12'6'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.07 x 2.89m (13'4'' x 9'5'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.89 x 3.12m (9'5'' x 10'2'')
- Bathroom - 2.32 x 2.69m (7'7'' x 8'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43747047.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.