4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Leven Woods, Green Lane, Yarm, TS15
- Double drive
- corner plot
- En-suite bedroom
- In historic Yarm
- Close to A19 & A66
- Adjacent to Yarm railway station
- Wide range of independent shops
A beautifully presented 4 bedroom home featuring an open-plan kitchen with breakfast and family areas and French doors. There is a separate dual aspect dining room and lounge and French doors leading to the garden. The first floor boasts a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a single bedrooms plus family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.85m (7'8'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.2m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 3.16m (14'10'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 3.16m (12'2'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.18 x 2.15m (7'1'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43747296.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.