4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Brantwood at Duxbury Manor, Myles Standish Way, Chorley, PR7
- Upstands with a stainless steel splashback
- Zanussi appliances are fitted as standard and include a stainless steel single fan oven, stainless steel 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel chimney hood or island hood
- A+ rated integrated fridge freezer and integrated microwave
- Polished chrome ceiling downlights
- Back to wall Roca sanitaryware
- Hansgrohe taps to hand basins
- Hansgrohe shower to en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Polished chrome switches & sockets throughout
- NHBC ten year warranty
Plot 4 is a large corner plot with west facing garden. Complete with a SPACIOUS lounge and an OPEN PLAN kitchen/dining/ family room with doors leading to the GARDEN. On the ground floor there is also a downstairs WC. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with EN-SUITE, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. This home also has a detached single GARAGE and double width drive.
Plot 4 - Available at £294,995
Help to Buy available*
Visit Us: Duxbury Manor, Myles Standish Way, Chorley PR7 3LS and PR7 3FJ
Please call 01772 492392 for more information
Show Home open Mon, Thurs & Fri 10.30am - 5.00pm
Sat & Sun 10.30am - 5.30pm
Rowland Homes at Duxbury Manor offers an exclusive collection of three bedroom semi-detached homes, as well as three and four bedroom detached properties. Together, they are presented in eleven different architectural styles with their own different plans and exterior elevations. This variation in facades and layouts creates an ambience of a settle community that has evolved naturally with the passing of time.
Property interiors are based on the concept of relaxed family living, with free flowing and well lit spaces between living, family, dining and kitchen areas. These provide perfect surroundings for relaxed family life, and French doors lead from family rooms at the rear to garden areas, providing a further flow of space from indoors to outdoors.
Fully integrated fitted kitchens provide a wealth of work surfaces, preparation and storage areas, as well as a wide range of premium appliances; these include microwave, cooker and fridge freezer. Bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites feature pure white designed sanitaryware and polished chrome fittings.
The landscape around Chorley is a country-lover's delight, with the high moorlands of the Pennines defining the eastern horizon and on the west gentler rural landscapes. Duxbury Manor is ideally placed to enjoy this green rural landscape, and is also close to the bustling market town of Chorley, whose rich past encompasses a prosperous industrial success story of cotton manufacturing, mining and quarrying.
With a well-preserved heritage celebrating these historic industries, Chorley also celebrates its much-praised status as a market town, with a weekly outdoor market (established over 200 years ago) every Tuesday, as well as an indoor covered market - both of which attract independent local producers. There is also an excellent choice of supermarkets and major retailers in Chorley, as well as fashionable cafe-bars, restaurants and a number of well-respected real-ale pubs serving a choice of local beers. Duxbury Manor itself is close to a number of local leisure amenities, including Duxbury Park Golf Club and Chorley Golf Club.
Chorley boasts four high schools (one of which is within walking distance), two academies, plus a number of independent schools and colleges in the area, with universities in neighbouring Preston and Lancaster. Also within easy reach are Blackburn and Bolton, and central Manchester can be reached by a short and direct commute on the nearby M61. The M6 is also close to Duxbury Manor, providing access to the Trough of Bowland and the Lake District. Chorley railway station links to Bolton, Manchester and Preston, from where West Coast main line trains take just two hours and ten minutes to reach London Euston.
The entrance to Duxbury Manor is marked by a commanding and stately gateway that leads from the nearby main road to a number of private avenues connecting to all parts of the development.
Rowland Homes at Duxbury Manor offers an exclusive collection of three bedroom semi-detached homes, as well as three and four bedroom detached properties.Together, they are presented in eleven different architectural styles, with their own different plans and exterior elevations. This variation in facades and layouts creates an ambience of a settled community that has evolved naturally with the passing of time.
* Help to Buy is available on properties up to a maximum value of £600,000. If you qualify for Help to Buy assistance and you raise a mortgage for at least 75% of the purchase price of your new home from a lender, you can borrow up to the remaining 20% of the purchase price by taking out a loan secured over your new home from the Government's Homes & Community Agency (HCA) over a period of 25 years. A 5% deposit is required by the lender. More may be required depending upon circumstances and your lender's criteria. Help to Buy is subject to eligibility and terms and conditions.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43832625.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Brantwood. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rowland Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.