2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTiverton at Saxon Fields, Tiverton Road, Cullompton, EX15
- Parking space with one space
- South facing garden
- En suite
- 718 square feet
- Traditional homes located close to beautiful open farmland
- The Gateway to Devon and its wonderful coastlines
- Easy access to the M5 and Bristol and Exeter airports
- Steeped in history Cullompton promotes community living
This two bedroom home includes an open plan lounge with a dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden. A kitchen, storage and cloakroom are also present on the ground floor of this home. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, the master includes an en suite shower room. A family bathroom is also available in this home.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 3.06 x 1.88m (10'1" x 6'2")
- Lounge / Dining Room - 5.3 x 3.94m (17'5" x 12'11")
- W C - 1.58 x 0.9m (5'2" x 3'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.94 x 2.72m (12'11" x 8'11")
- En Suite - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94 x 2.56m (12'11" x 8'5")
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 1.66m (6'3" x 5'5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.