2 bedroom apartment for saleLupin House at Bluebell Meadows, Staplers Road, Newport, PO30 2BZ
- 'Gold' kitchen with integrated appliances
- Downlighters and flooring included
- Buy with just a £7,825 deposit
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Feature curved living room
- Open-plan living space
- Hallway storage
- Modern Bathroom
- Cycle store
- Parking Space
Great Investment Opportunity. A unique two bedroom, ground floor apartment design, with an open-plan living space that has a feature curved wall to the lounge/dining area and comes with flooring throughout. The upgraded kitchen with integrated appliances and living space is perfect for entertaining. There is one double bedroom and one single, a family bathroom and built in storage.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 2.38 x 3.1m (7'9'' x 10'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4.2 x 5.27m (13'9'' x 17'3'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 3.1m (12'3'' x 10'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 2.36 x 2.97m (7'8'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.36 x 1.95m (7'8'' x 6'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43965321.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.