4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham at Honeysuckle Grange, Coppice Green Lane, Shifnal, TF11
- Ready to move into
- Flooring included throughout
- South facing garden
- Single detached garage
- Two parking spaces
- The M54 motorway is easily accessible
- Telford is three miles away by car
- Beautiful Shropshire countryside is close by
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
There are so many features within this home that makes it the ideal home for you. The ground floor benefits from a fully fitted kitchen with both a DINING AND FAMILY AREA offering a great open space for you and your family to spend time together. You will also find a set of FRENCH DOORS making the room LIGHT AND AIRY and it also EXPANDS YOUR LIVING SPACE on those bright summer days.
- Kitchen - 4.47 x 5.86m (14'8'' x 19'2'')
- Lounge - 3.62 x 5.56m (11'10'' x 18'2'')
- Wc - 2.15 x 0.89m (7'0'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.18 x 3.09m (13'8'' x 10'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.18 x 1.82m (7'1'' x 5'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.32 x 3.18m (10'10'' x 10'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.6 x 2.25m (8'6'' x 7'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.66 x 2.56m (8'8'' x 8'4'')
- Bathroom - 2.2 x 1.7m (7'2'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43965378.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_78. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.