3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePadstow at St Andrews View, Bruntcliffe Road, Morley, Leeds, LS27
- Three double beds
- En suite master bed
- Dressing area
- Open-plan living
- Walk-through glazed bay
- Semi-detached home
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- Stylish two, three and four bedroom homes
- Located in the delightful market town of Morley
An IDEAL FAMILY HOME with MODERN KITCHEN to the front and an OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM with WALK-THROUGH GLAZED BAY and FRENCH DOORS leading out to the rear garden. THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS are on the first and second floors, with the MASTER SUITE complete with SHOWER ROOM and DRESSING AREA.
Parking - Allocated Parking
- Kitchen - 1.9 x 3.91m (6'2'' x 12'8'')
- Lounge/dining - 5.72 x 4.06m (18'9" x 13'4")
- Wc - 2.27 x 0.9m (7'5" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 4.05 x 3.39m (13'3'' x 9'2'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.05 x 2.98m (13'3'' x 9'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.15 x 1.7m (7'0" x 5'7")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.05 x 8.68m (13'3'' x 28'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44209500.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_93. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.