2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Dartington at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Superior 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment in a riverside setting
- Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and walk-in shower
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes available with Help to Buy*
- Triple glazed full height windows offering a heat retaining, light filled space
- Flooring, curtains and lighting included*
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Plot 12: The Dartington
Flooring, curtains and lighting included*
Reservation includes House to Home* complete removals
The Dartington at Baltic Wharf is a 2 bedroom apartment offering ease of modern living, with a high specification throughout.
The generous sized living room is a bright and welcoming space, with full height triple glazed windows to flood the space with natural light and keep the heat in during the colder months. The open plan kitchen/dining area is enhanced by French doors, again bringing in light and also offering convenient access to the outside space.
Both bedrooms are comfortable, bright double rooms and share the contemporary bath room, benefiting from both a bath and separate walk-in shower.
With a dedicated parking space and being just a short walk from Totnes town centre, this ground floor apartment covers all aspects of simple modern living.
House to Home*: House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
Ground Floor Apartment
- Kitchen - 3.18 x 3.63
(10'5'' x 11'11'')
- Living Room - 4.81 x 4.14
(15'9'' x 13'7'')
- Bedroom One - 2.81 x 3.63
(9'2'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.27 x 2.93
(10'9" x 9'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_12_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.