4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRochester I at Martello Lakes, Dymchurch Road, CT21
- End-terrace family home
- Sale and leaseback 2 years at 6%
- Complete with flooring, lighting and window dressings
- Kitchen finished with integrated appliances
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining area
- Bedroom one complete with luxury en suite
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Selected plots benefitting from lake views
- Pleasure lake situated within the development
- Guided walk ways through the development
The Rochester is an attractive three bedroom family home, ideal for growing families. ON THE GROUND FLOOR THERE IS AN OPEN- PLAN KITCHEN / FAMILY ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO OUTSIDE SPACE. TO THE FIRST FLOOR THERE IS A COSY LOUNGE ROOM AND ALSO BEDROOM ONE WHICH IS COMPLETE WITH A EN SUITE. THE SECOND FLOOR HAS TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS AND A FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 1.88 x 3.09m (9'8'' x 10'1'')
- Family / Dining - 3.93 x 3.96m (12'11'' x 13'0'')
- Study - 1.88 x 2.82m (6'2'' x 9'3'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.93 x 3.06m (12'11'' x 10'0'')
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.64m (12'11'' x 12'0'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.5m (12'11'' x 11'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 3.33m (12'11'' x 9'4'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44492925.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.