5 bedroom detached house for saleMADDOC at Elm Tree Park, Beverley, Driffield Road, Beverley, HU17
- Detached family home
- Single garage
- Open-plan kitchen diner
- Spacious lounge
- Separate utility
- En suite to master
- Five generous bedrooms
- New development coming soon
- Fantastic New Homes in Beverley
- Register Your Interest
This stylish FIVE BEDROOM HOME is designed over two and a half floors. On the ground floor is a KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA, dining room with glazed bay to the garden and lOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW. The first floor has a MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A double bedroom is on the second floor, with a shower room and single bedroom that could work as a study.
- Lounge - 6.43 x 3.63m (21'1" x 11'11")
- Kitchen/family/dining - 6.43 x 4.74m (21'1" x 15'6")
- Utility - 1.86 x 1.75m (6'1" x 5'9")
- Wc - 1.79 x 0.97m (5'10" x 3'2")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 3.57m (14'6" x 11'9")
- En Suite - 1.38 x 2.52m (4'6" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.74 x 3.68m (12'3" x 12'1")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.74 x 2.66m (12'3" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 2.11 x 1.92m (6'11" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 4.91m (12'4" x 16'1")
- Bedroom 5/study - 3.57 x 2.99m (11'9" x 9'10")
- Shower - 2.17 x 1.41m (7'1" x 4'8")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44516268.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.