3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKENNETT at St Mary's Gate, Blenheim Close, Stafford, ST18
- Single garage
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 1063 square feet
- Traditionally styled homes
- Two show homes to view
- Only 1.5 miles from Stafford town centre
- Part Exchange available
The THREE BEDROOM Kennett is set over THREE FLOORS. On the ground floor you will find a SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER with FRENCH DOORS to the garden and a lovely sitting room with bay window. On the first floor are TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and the family bathroom, and the light, bright master bedroom with EN SUITE is at the top of the house. This home also enjoys a SINGLE GARAGE.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.86 x 4.78m (19'2'' x 15'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44699457.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.