3 bedroom detached house for saleIrving at Abbotts Meadow, Barnett Road, Steventon, OX13
- Single detached garage
- South west facing garden
- Utility room
- 1151 square feet
- En suite
- less than 5 miles from Didcot
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside
- A34 within close proximity
This THREE BEDROOM HOME with study offers ideal space for any growing family. The kitchen/dining room BENEFITS FROM FRENCH DOORS, creating a light and spacious family area. The ground floor also offers a living room with FEATURE BAY WINDOW, a UTILITY AND WC. Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from an EN SUITE, and you'll find a further two bedrooms, a STUDY/BEDROOM four and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 5.98 x 3.72m (19'7'' x 12'2'')
- Lounge - 5.03 x 3.32m (16'5'' x 10'10'')
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.34m (5'4'' x 4'4'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 1.04m (4'10'' x 3'4'')
- Study - 2.69 x 2.17m (8'9'' x 7'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.75 x 3.21m (12'3'' x 10'6'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.68 x 2.2m (5'5'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.35 x 2.6m (10'11'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.7 x 2.26m (8'10'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.22 x 1.74m (7'3'' x 5'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44961879.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.